From The Secret World Wiki
|Map Coordinates:||xxx, xxx|
|This Secret World NPC article is a stub. You can help TSW Wiki by expanding it.|
- Dear John - Slain courier at the tunnel to Kingsmouth
- How To Get Ahead In Kingsmouth - Heads on sticks near the Agartha portal
- Dawning of an Endless Night - Tier 9 cutscene
- Boone and I, we go way back. We may disagree on many things - often and vehemently - but we do agree on what's important. We share a common goal. As long as there's darkness, we will carry the torch. Here, everywhere. Nothing will grow, if the seed be not sown. I see us as gardens of the mind. We instill hope where we can, the will to fight where possible, the spirit to persevere where necessary. How did we end up here? This is where it all begins. There are places worse off, more dangerous, darker - but it begins here. It begins now. Where it all leads, I don't know, neither does Boone. We're going to see it through, wherever it takes us. Human life is like the dew of morning. The body of man is like a flicker of lighting, existing only to return to nothingness. But that doesn't mean that we won't take up arms when that infinite darkness comes to claim us. It's not the sun that threatens the dew of mankind, or electricity coursing through clouds. Hm. It's something unnatural, something old and angry, and bitter. And it has no place here.
The secret world
- Before I learned the mysteries of this world, I saw mountains as mountains, oceans as oceans, and earth as earth. When I began to gain knowledge, I came to the point where I saw that mountains are not mountains, oceans are not oceans, and earth is not earth. But now that I have got its very substance, I'm at rest. Once again I see mountains as mountains, oceans as oceans, earth as earth. The secret world is truly not. It's the world in front of us, above and beneath us, no more secret than the sun and moon in the sky. Of course there are places and things concealed to most. I lived once in a place I cannot return to. Can't find again. I've searched everywhere, but it's lost to me. Many Masters have told me that I'll only find it once I stop searching for it, but how can I? It's like asking a man blinded to stop looking for the sun. It's impossible. I believe it has nothing to do with me searching for it or not. When Miracle wants me back, it will have me back, not before then. So I keep searching, and one day, maybe, that place will reveal itself to me once again.
- The voice actor for John Wolf is Brian Bloom