From The Secret World Wiki
The Ability Wheel section is comprised of three distinct wheel-like displays (Augment, Main, and Auxiliary) for different ability point (AP) purchases in the "Character Ability Points" portion of the GUI. It can be accessed in-game by pressing "N", or by selecting "Ability Wheel (N)" from the "Menu" drop-down menu.
- The Main Wheel is used for the abilities related to a character's main Weapons.
- The Auxiliary Wheel is used for the abilities related to a character's Auxiliary weapons.
- The Augment Wheel is used for the abilities that supplement the character's main weapons.
For more information about the "Character Ability Points" screen, and what can be accessed from it, see GUI.
- For more information about purchasing abilities, see Ability Point.
- For more information about types of abilities, their terminology, and effects, see Ability.
- The term "Ability Wheel" is often incorrectly used to refer to the "Main Wheel" during in-game chat.