|This article that has improper wiki-markup or other formatting issues and needs to be Wikified! This may include adding appropriate internal links (Wikilinks), proper section/header layout, infoboxes or other templates, or bolding/italicizing of text.|
The Witch Hunter uses hammer and blade to drive darkness before them. This deck favours up-close combat and stacking debuffs on your opponents. It features stuns and knockdowns to neutralise dangerous enemies. Prolonging impairment effect is of great tactical benefit, as it can restore the Witch Hunter's resources and health.
The Witch Hunter's elite passive ability increases the duration of impairment effects, allowing more time to exploit them.
- Smash - [1 AP, Active, Builder, Single]
- Deals moderate damage and builds Focus for each equipped weapon.
- Haymaker - [Active, Strike, Single]
- Deals heavy physical damage, additional damage to Impaired targets, and consumes all Hammer Focus.
- Dancing Blade - [1 AP, Active, Channel; Focus, Single]
- Deals heavy physical damage; consumes all Blade Focus.
- Beatdown - [Active, Knockdown, Single]
- Deals moderate damage; if you hit successfully, you Impair the target and knock them down for several seconds.
- Trial By Swords - [Active, Stun, Single]
- Deals moderate physical damage; Non-Glancing hits stun and Impair the target.
- Touchdown! - [Active, Dash, Targeted AoE]
- Leaps to the target, and deals heavy damage to nearby enemies upon landing.
- Eruption - [Elite Active, Knockup, Column AoE]
- Deals heavy damage; targets hit are Impaired and knocked into the air.
- Street Fighter - [Passive, Buff, Self]
- When you Impair a target, you deal extra damage for a short time.
- Bully - [Passive, Self]
- When you Impair a target, you build 2 Hammer Focus.
- Tipped Scales - [Passive, Heal, Self]
- Whenever you attack an Impaired target, you gain a short Heal-over-Time.
- Exposed Weakness - [Passive]
- Whenever you Impair a target, you gain improved chance to Penetrate for a short time.
- Below the Belt - [Passive, Modifies: Smash]
- Whenever you hit with Smash, you Weaken the target, reducing their damage output for several seconds.
- No Pain No Gain - [Passive]
- Whenever you hit an Impaired target, you trigger a moderate self-heal.
- Thunderstruck - [Elite Passive]
- Improves the duration of knockback, stun, and obstruct effects.