I'm Maurna Frost and I'm pitching in on the wiki. Currently, the best way to reach me is a forum PM and if that won't do, my user page on the forums has a few other contact methods.
You'll notice on ARG pages that I've a fondness for date header titles; this has been pointed out by half-a-dozen people over the last year. I freely admit, I'm not the most creative titles person. Also I like things organized by date so you can say "I last read this two days ago, what's happened since then?" And then figure it out. Although...if I were a really on-top-of-it person, I would include the link for the start of each day, but I'm not. :)
MF's version of the Dragon Milkshake
- 1 to 1 ½ cups of whole milk
- 2 VERY large scoops chocolate ice cream (minimum, 1 cup)
- 1 cup frozen fruit, blackberries or cherries recommended
- ¼ teaspoon pure vanilla extract (see below)
Starting with 1 cup of the milk, put everything in blender or food processor, blend. Add more milk until you reach your desired consistency.
- Try almond extract with cherries.
- Ditch fruit, use mint extract