The Goon, wielding blade and hammer, is the face that stopped a thousand punches. This is a deck intended for tanking, focusing on survivability and drawing attacks away from the group. With a variety of buffs that trigger when the Goon is struck with glancing blows, this deck welcomes a beating.
A selection of self-heal effects prop up the Goon's survivability, including both of their elite abilities.
- Forking Paths - [9 AP, Active, PBAoE]
- A blade attack that deals a moderate amount of damage to nearby enemies. Exploits afflicted state. Builds a weapon resource for each equipped weapon.
- Steel Palace - [27 AP, Active, Frenzy, PBAoE]
- A blade attack that deals a moderate amount of damage to nearby enemies. Exploits afflicted state. Consumes all blade resources.
- Aftershock - [16 AP, Active, Strike, Single]
- A single target Strike attack that deals a large amount of damage. Consumes all Hammer Resources.
- Crimson Theatre - [16 AP, Active, PBAoE]
- Creates a small area around you that deals damage and generates hate to enemies inside the area. Consumes all blade resources.
- Martial Discipline - [2 AP, Active, Buff, Self]
- Makes you significantly harder to hit for a short time.
- Point of Harmony - [21 AP, Active, Direct Heal, Self]
- A channeled self heal.
- Silver Streak - [50 AP, Elite Active, Self]
- While Silver Streak is active, you are immune to crowd control effects, have increased movement speed, increased mitigation and heal yourself for a small amount every time you hit.
- Perseverance - [21 AP, Passive]
- Whenever you activate a frenzy category ability, you are healed for a small amount.
- Enervate - [12 AP, Passive]
- Whenever an attack glances you, you apply damage over time to the attacker. Sets afflicted state.
- Regeneration - [3 AP, Passive, Modifies: Martial Discipline]
- For the duration of Martial Discipline you get a heal over time.
- Shadow Play - [34 AP, Passive, Modifies: Crimson Theatre]
- Crimson Theatre also increases your mitigation.
- Agitator - [12 AP, Passive]
- Significantly increases the amount of hate you generate.
- Immovable Object - [34 AP, Passive]
- Whenever an enemy deals damage to you, you deal 13 physical damage back to your attacker. The amount of damage scales with your maximum health.
- Sixth Sense - [50 AP, Elite Passive]
- Every sixth attack that glances you triggers a self heal and deals an additional attack.