Breakfast of Champignons
|Breakfast of Champignons|
|Location:||Red's Bait and Tackle|
Ami speaks about harnessing the power of the land, how it can help and protect the island and its people if given a chance. With the correct practical application, Mother Nature could be key in overcoming the terrible creatures swarming the Savage Coast.
Dialogue Scene Name
- Character Name: Dialogue
- Tier 1: Ami has a book detailing the properties found in local flora. Read it to learn how to harness the natural power found everywhere.
- Read tome and collect mushrooms
- Tier 2: You have everything you need to start experimenting, but be careful! Natural ingredients can be both good and bad. Choose your mixture with great care.
- Make a tonic
- Tier 3: It worked! The tonic is stimulating, and also triggered a vision of a massive, nearby draug pod. If it's allowed to gestate, the brood will most certainly cause big problems in thE area.
- Destroy the Massive Pod
- 266,750 Experience total
- 66,690 rewarded for Tiers 1 and 2
- 133,370 rewarded for Tier 3
- 2 Sequins of Solomon Island
- 16670 Pax Romana
- QL5 Waist talisman: Ancestral Chain
We have known about the energies that live in the land on Solomon Island for a very long time. It is a place where the forces of giving and taking have always been stronger than normal.
Let your own experiments be a lesson. Nothing disappears, it just changes form. Sometimes destructive, sometimes restorative, but always beneficial if correctly applied.
The Native Americans have always known this. Now, so do you.
We've always known that there are a few extra-strength natural remedies on offer out there on Solomon Island. That the natives have a leg up on us when it comes to reaping its benefits is not news. That you're equipped with such a green thumb, on the other hand, is news to me. But it's all good. I'll chalk up everything you can achieve without me holding your hand as a bonus.
And that stuff at the end? Land fighting back or you bad-tripping? If it's the latter, be sure to bring some samples back. I fucking love magic mushrooms!
I am pleased you were able to see for yourself that the very soil of Solomon Island bears special potency.
The natives appear to know ways of harvesting and exploiting those powers for greater benefit than we've ever been able to. Until now, it seems. We have so far believed that benefit to be exclusive to them. Your experiments prove otherwise. Be sure to take notes.
- Read the Tome of Mystic Mushrooms (on table near door)
- Note: Very Important, make note of the tome's left page - Crimson Speckled Mushroom, Violet Fungi, Black Corpse Rot, and Ghost Cap. This will be important in Tier 2)
- Collect 7 Crimson Speckled Mushrooms (closest to starting loc. - get first) (The zombies around these have a small trigger radius. It is possible to harvest these without triggering the zombie)
- Collect 4 Black Corpse Rot. (When picked these will harm you. Be aware of nearby mobs. It is an area affect and can not be avoided)
- Collect 5 Violet Fungi (These are on the side of trees in ak'ab area. Picking a mushroom will spawn two ak'ab and draw any others in the area.)
- Collect 3 Ghost Caps (These are on the island area near John Wolf, they will weaken you when picked. Suggest killing nearby mobs before harvesting, and then harvest all at once)
- Experiment with the ingredients to make an empowering tonic (order = Crim/Viol/Black/Ghost) (Then select the microwave on table)
- Destroy the Massive Pod before its gestation ends (Timed 5:00)
- If you fail to destroy the Massive Pod, destroy the Hel-Blar Berserker.