Blood Focus or Blood Magic Focus are Blood Magic weapons in the magic category. They show as a variety of books held on the player's back. Blood Magic abilities feature many Focus and Chain attacks and also a variety of heals which often grant a unique Blood Barrier that absorbs future damage; furthermore Blood Magic uses the player's own health as a resource to power or bolster certain effects. Blood Magic suits players filling damage and healing roles.
- Main article: Skills
- Damage: Empowered Blood - While Blood Offering is active, your Blood abilities deal more damage. (4.5% at 1 skill point)
- Healing: Restorative Wards - When any of your Blood Barriers expire for any reason, the target of that barrier is healed. (3hp at 1 skill point)
- Main article: Abilities
All Active Abilities require a Blood Focus in order to function. Passive Skills do not require a weapon, but some Passive Abilities modify a specific Active Ability that may require one.
As with all Abilities, the player can only use one Elite Active Ability and one Elite Passive Ability at any one time.
- Main article: Weapons
All active skills here require the use of an ability specific-type weapon. Passive skills do not require a weapon, but some passives modify a specific active skill, which in turn requires the use of a specific weapon.
- Main article: Decks
The following are decks which incorporate Blood Magic into their build, and the 'role' they serve.
- Assassin -- [Dragon] Ranged DPS using Focus and Pistol Drone abilities.
- Exorcist -- [Templar] Healer using protective barriers and rapid resource recovery.
- Necromancer -- [Illuminati] Healing and Support using Leeching and Damage-over-Time effects.
- Neoshaman -- [Dragon] Melee/Ranged DPS using impairment and focus attacks to trigger passive abilities.
- Pandemonist -- [Dragon] Ranged DPS using chain attacks, DOTs and snares.
- Preacher -- [Templar] Melee/Range DPS focusing on damage-over-time, self healing, and impairment.
- Thaumaturge -- [Illuminati] Melee/Range DPS the uses damage over time and penetration effects.
- Wu -- [Dragon] Melee/Range DPS using many damage over time effects.
|Weapons||▪ Assault Rifle ▪ Pistols ▪ Shotgun ▪ Blade ▪ Fists ▪ Hammer ▪ Blood Focus ▪ Chaos Focus ▪ Elemental Focus ▪ Chainsaw ▪ Rocket Launcher ▪ Quantum Brace ▪ Whip (coming soon)|
|Talismans||▪ Head ▪ Finger ▪ Neck ▪ Wrist ▪ Luck ▪ Waist ▪ Occult|
|Consumables||▪ Elixir ▪ Energy Drink ▪ Ambrosia ▪ Anima ▪ Food ▪ Misc.|
|Materials||▪ Toolkit ▪ Dust ▪ Fire ▪ Metal ▪ Water ▪ Denkyem Rune ▪ Earth Rune ▪ Koru Rune ▪ Lu Rune ▪ Pentagram Rune ▪ Trinity Rune ▪ Wedjat Rune ▪ Wheel Rune ▪ Yggdrasil Rune|
|Other||▪ Glyph ▪ Signet ▪ Gadget ▪ Pet ▪ Mission ▪ Other items|