Blade are one of the weapon-based skill sets in the Melee skill wheel. This weapon type encompasses a variety of bladed weapons. Blades have many Focus and Frenzy abilities, and are well suited to characters fulfilling a tank or damage role. Blades are associated with Hate, Frenzy, Focus, Penetration, Afflicted, and Impaired.
- Main article: Skills
Blades skills are split into Damage and Survivability aspects.
- Damage: Two Cuts - Whenever you hit an enemy with a Blade ability, you apply the Two Cuts effect. Hitting the enemy with a Blade Ability consumes this effect to deal additional damage. (6 damage 1 Skill Point)
- Survivability: Vigour - When an enemy attack glances you, you gain a percentage of the damage it dealt back as healing. (15% at 1 Skill Point)
- Main article: Abilities
All Active Abilities require a blade in order to function. Passive Skills do not require a weapon, but some Passive Abilities modify a specific Active Ability that may require one.
As with all Abilities, the player can only use one Elite Active Ability and one Elite Passive Ability at any one time.
- Main article: Weapons
All active skills here require the use of an ability specific-type weapon. Passive skills do not require a weapon, but some passives modify a specific active skill, which in turn requires the use of a specific weapon.
- Main article: Decks
The following are decks which incorporate Blades into their build, and the 'role' they serve.
- Goon -- [Illuminati] Melee Tank focusing on glancing blows and self healing.
- Martial Artist -- [Dragon] Melee Tank focusing on evasion and buffing.
- Ninja -- [Dragon] Melee/Range DPS with damage-over-time and penetration focus.
- Paladin -- [Templar] Melee/Range DPS featuring mobility and damage-over-time.
- Preacher -- [Templar] Melee/Range DPS focusing on damage-over-time, self healing, and impairment.
- Slayer -- [Illuminati] Ranged/Melee DPS combining Damage-over-Time with multiple-hit Frenzy attacks.
- Witch Hunter -- [Templar] Melee support with numerous debuffs and impairments alongside exploits to restore health and resources.
- Method and Technique
|Weapons||▪ Assault Rifle ▪ Pistols ▪ Shotgun ▪ Blade ▪ Fists ▪ Hammer ▪ Blood Focus ▪ Chaos Focus ▪ Elemental Focus ▪ Chainsaw ▪ Rocket Launcher ▪ Quantum Brace ▪ Whip (coming soon)|
|Talismans||▪ Head ▪ Finger ▪ Neck ▪ Wrist ▪ Luck ▪ Waist ▪ Occult|
|Consumables||▪ Elixir ▪ Energy Drink ▪ Ambrosia ▪ Anima ▪ Food ▪ Misc.|
|Materials||▪ Toolkit ▪ Dust ▪ Fire ▪ Metal ▪ Water ▪ Denkyem Rune ▪ Earth Rune ▪ Koru Rune ▪ Lu Rune ▪ Pentagram Rune ▪ Trinity Rune ▪ Wedjat Rune ▪ Wheel Rune ▪ Yggdrasil Rune|
|Other||▪ Glyph ▪ Signet ▪ Gadget ▪ Pet ▪ Mission ▪ Other items|