Achievements are acknowledgements that a character has performed some special deed. They could be earned by fully exploring and area, completing a number of missions or certain missions, killing a number of monsters, collecting lore, etc. Some achievements also give rewards upon completion - titles, clothing, etc.
Achievements can be earned in any of the following areas:
- Exploration - Earned by exploring all the various nooks and crannies on the map, there are achievements for each zone in a region as well as the region as a whole
- Missions - There are achievements for completing special types of missions, missions for various groups, missions from various regions, or total number of missions completed.
- Dungeon - Each dungeon completed, at each difficulty level, awards an achievement
- Raids - Achievements related to raid content
- Regional - In addition to exploring, there are achievements that can be earned by doing various things that are specific to a region.
- Lore - Similar to exploring, there are achievements for gathering various bits of Lore that can be found throughout the world.
- PvP - There are achievements for each of the PvP Zones as well as for various actions that are common to all the zones
- Global - Global achievements are general achievements that don't fit in any other category.
- Monsters - These are achievements you get for killing various monsters, rather than other players
- Bosses - Achievements for killing unusual monsters - rare spawns, lair monsters, etc
- Decks - Achievements for completing the Decks of your faction as well as for purchasing the inner-ring of each weapon.
- Events - Achievements for various events that only happen during certain times of the year